What's in store for the future of OOEU (maybe)
- Improve trace
- View data members
- Dynamic, immediate code execution
- Shorthand for assigning to an object the result of a method function: Instance@Method() -> Instance = Instance.Method()
- C-style for statement: for( var = initial, var = continue_cond, var = iter() ) do
- Enums or constants within classes?
- Local global euclass conflicts?
- Shrouded includes
- Chaining together method calls: Object.Method().Method2()...etc
- Private public members
- VTable capability
- Class RTTI-like capability
- Mark routines as in-lineable
- Preprocess find_from() and match_from() (at least when temporary sequences aren't to be searched)